Raymarine ST60 Plus Rudder Angle Indicator Display only
List Price: $229.99
Your Price: Add to Cart to View Price
Currently out of stock. On backorder.
Manufacturer Part No: A22008-P
|ST60 Plus Rudder Display
ST60 Plus Rudder Display. SeaTalk repeater for use with the ST60 Plus Rudder system or any SeaTalk compatible autopilot equipped with a rudder reference transducer.
The ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator System provides a continuously updated real time display of your vessel's rudder angle on a easy-to-read analog display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting on the dial, as well as superior contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator Display receives rudder angle data either from a connected rudder reference transducer (master mode) or via SeaTalk networking from your Raymarine SeaTalk compatible autopilot system (repeater mode.) Additional ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator displays can be added wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other onboard systems.
The ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator is perfect for pilothouses, bridge wing control stations, aft docking stations and any other location where reliable rudder angle readout is required. The color coded analog readout displays degree of rudder travel from 0' to 40', port and starboard.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator Display comes with display unit, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions. To display rudder angle information on the ST60+ Rudder Angle Indicator display you will need to integrate it with your SeaTalk compatible autopilot system, or add an optional rotary or linear rudder reference transducer.
- Color-coded, easy to read analog readout.
- Backlit keypad and dial with 3 levels of illumination.
- Real-time, accurate readout from -40' to +40' Degrees
- Rugged, waterproof construction perfect for all indoor and outdoor locations.
- May be configured as a Master for vessels without an autopilot system installed, or configured as a SeaTalk rudder angle repeater from Raymarine autopilot systems.
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4 button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.