Raymarine ST60 Plus Wind Display
List Price: $499.99
Your Price: Add to Cart to View Price
Currently out of stock. On backorder.
Manufacturer Part No: A22005-P
|ST60 Plus Wind Display
ST60 Plus Wind Display only. For use as a repeater or with an existing ST50 or ST60 wind transducer
The ST60+ Wind Display provides accurate wind speed and direction information. Wind speed is displayed in either knots, meters per second or as Beaufort scale values on the instruments high visibility LCD display. Wind direction is indicated on the ST60+ wind's 360 degree apparent wind direction scale (0-180 degrees, port and starboard.) Offering 3 levels of backlighting on the LCD and dial, as well as superior and contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Wind instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Wind instrument receives data either from its connected wind transducer (master mode) or via SeaTalk networking from another onboard wind system (repeater mode.) Additional ST60+ Wind displays including Close Hauled wind displays can be added as repeaters wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The ST60+ Wind system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other onboard systems.
In addition to basic speed and direction data, ST60+ Wind provides a wealth of information useful for sailing, racing, cruising and docking. Wind speed and direction can be displayed as true or apparent (relative) data. The system also calculates Velocity Made Good (VMG) when data from a SeaTalk compatible speed instrument is available. The ST60+ Wind system (when installed as a master) has alarms for maximum/minimum true wind speed and minimum/maximum apparent wind angles.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Wind Display comes with display unit, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions. To complete the installation of your wind display you will either add a compatible ST60+ Wind Transducer (Standard or Rotavecta) or interface the ST60+ wind display as a repeater with your existing SeaTalk compatible wind system.
- True and Apparent wind direction and speed. (SeaTalk speed data required for true calculations.)
- Velocity Made Good calculation (when SeaTalk speed data is present.)
- Tack Angle Display (when SeaTalk speed and heading data is present.)
- Beaufort wind speed display.
- High and low apparent wind angle alarms
- Maximum and minimum true wind speed alarms
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4 button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.